According to the World Health Organization, 3.5 billion people suffer from some type of parasitic infection. A parasite is any organism that lives and feeds off of another organism. Parasites take and utilize your body’s nutrients and in so doing, hurt the entire organism. Parasites take on a number of different forms and can thrive throughout the body. They most often live within the human intestines. Some eat your food, making you hungry after every meal and unable to gain weight. Others consume your red blood cells, causing anemia.
10 Symptoms You Have Parasites in your Body (and how to remove them)
- Fatigue, exhaustion, depression, or feeling of apathy frequently.
- Diarrhea. Parasites generally attack the lining of the intestines which leads to a variety of abdominal problems prevail in distressing regularity
- Skin problems: dry skin, eczema, rashes, hives, papular lesions and sores.
- Mood and anxiety problems such as mood swings, nervousness, depression, forgetfulness, restlessness, and anxiety
- Sleep problems such as insomnia, teeth grinding during sleep, bed wetting and disturbed sleep.
- Weight and appetite problems like weight gain, long standing obesity, loss of appetite or uncontrollable hunger and inability to gain or lose weight.
- Muscle and joint problems, including muscle pain, joint pain, muscle cramping, numbness of hands and/or feet, pain in navel, heart pain and arthritic pain.
- Diagnosis of iron-deficiency anemia
- Reproductive problems, PMS, urinary tract infections, cysts and fibroids, menstrual problems, prostate problems and water retention.
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome. Irritable bowel syndrome one of the more common signs of parasites in the body. Intestinal parasites fix themselves to the walls of the intestines which leads to inflammation of the area.
The best way to test for a parasite is to get a stool test. It is best to consult with a licensed medical practitioner and complete the testing necessary to determine the type of parasitic infection.
Parasites love sugar and everything that turns into sugar. So you need to starve the parasites through eliminating sugar and processed foods from your diet.
A Quick Note from Our Founder
Have you been curious about the Ketogenic Diet? You're not alone!
Going "Keto" has helped so many of our friends drop weight and keep it off.
And it's the perfect time to try it because right now you can get a free copy of a brand new cookbook called The Wicked Good Ketogenic Diet Cookbook
This cookbook is jampacked with 148 delicious ketogenic recipes that will help you burn fat like crazy. Even stubborn belly and thigh fat won't stand a chance because your body will have NO CHOICE but to burn that fat for fuel!
If you've struggled to get rid of stubborn fat, you owe it to yourself to test-drive the keto diet and see how effective it really is. It’ll be easy once you have this free cookbook…
HURRY, this FREE offer won’t last long!