While Mangoes are delicious they also have tons of health benefits to offer. How often do you use mangoes?
1. Mangoes are rich in Vitamin A, this can improve the appearance of scars and give you a glowing complexion.
2. Mixing two teaspoons of mashed mangoes with one teaspoon of milk and honey you will have a all natural homemade blackhead remover.
3. The Vitamins A and C in mangoes are also great anti-aging nutrients. These can help delay the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles by killing off excess free radicals.
4. You can rub ripe mango (sliced of course) on your skin as well in order to lighten it.
5. Dry some mango peel under the sun for a few hours and turn it into powder. Add two teaspoons of yogurt to it and mix well. Apply it to dark spots to improve their appearance.
6. Boiling mango will allow you to obtain the astrigent in it that helps heal acne.
7. Add some mashed mango to two teaspoons of wheat flour for a deep cleansing pore treatment.
8. Make a homemade mango facial wash by combining two teaspoons of mashed mango and almond milk.
9. Remove dead skin by mixing 1/2 peeled mango, 4 tablespoons of milk, 2 tablespoons of steel-cut oats and 2 tablespoons of powered almond. This will provide you with a fantastic dead skin removing scrub.
10. You can even make a sensitive skin face mask out of mango, oatmeal, and honey.
11. Using a all-natural mango conditioner can be equally as good if not better than the store bought ones. Mix mashed mango with two tablespoons of yogurt and four egg yolks.
12. The vitamin A in mangoes also controls dandruff quite nicely. Just add mashed mangoes to the scalp and leave them there for a few minutes. This will also make your hair super shiny.
13. Applying coconut oil mixed with mango seeds to your hair will help you keep gray hair away.
14. Antioxidants are also plentiful in mangoes, this can help prevent cancer cells from developing.
15. The vitamin A can also be converted into beta carotene this promotes sharper vision.
16. Soluble fiber and and antioxidants in these fruits are great for lowering the levels of bad cholesterol as well.
17. Mangoes are also known to have an alkalizing effect making them able to restore the body’s normal pH levels.
18. Mangoes also help flush bad things out of your gut, giving you a flatter belly.
19. They can also boost your immune system with their carotenoids.
20. Eating mangoes will make your skin look younger thanks to those antioxidants i mentioned before.
21. If you are trying to get pregnant eating mangoes will provide you with more folic acid which is necessary for fertility.
22. Trace minerals can also be found in mangoes, these are required for good health.
23. Mangoes can also stimulate your sex drive and improve your stamina.
24. Consuming a high amount of beta-carotene which is found in mangoes can also lower the risk of developing asthma.
25. Being rich in vitamin K, these mangoes will also ensure you have strong healthy bones.
You have our permission to reprint this article via creative commons license if you attribute us with a live backlink to this article. – Organic Health
A Quick Note from Our Founder
Have you been curious about the Ketogenic Diet? You're not alone!
Going "Keto" has helped so many of our friends drop weight and keep it off.
And it's the perfect time to try it because right now you can get a free copy of a brand new cookbook called The Wicked Good Ketogenic Diet Cookbook
This cookbook is jampacked with 148 delicious ketogenic recipes that will help you burn fat like crazy. Even stubborn belly and thigh fat won't stand a chance because your body will have NO CHOICE but to burn that fat for fuel!
If you've struggled to get rid of stubborn fat, you owe it to yourself to test-drive the keto diet and see how effective it really is. It’ll be easy once you have this free cookbook…
HURRY, this FREE offer won’t last long!