Coconut flour has become a new trend among gluten-free dieters. This coconut flour recipe makes a flatbread that is grain free and only takes ten minutes.
This is a quick and easy recipe that contains five ingredients, coconut flour, coconut oil, eggs, baking powder and salt. This recipe takes you just a minute, and you will have fresh bread in less than 15 minutes. You can double or quadruple this recipe if you want to make more. Enjoy!
Grain Free Flat Bread made with Coconut flour
– 3 tbsps coconut flour
– 2 tbsps coconut oil
– 2 eggs
– ¼ tsp. sea salt
– ½ tsp baking powder
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix flour sea salt and baking powder together until combined.
3. Add the egg and the melted coconut oil and mix well.
4. After everything is mixed well, let the batter sit for a few minutes.
5. Put half the batter in a baking pan and spread into a circle.
6. Do this for the rest of the batter and then bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown.