Turmeric (here) is a safe, effective anti-inflammatory. Did you know that inflammation is the source of most diseases? Turmeric is one of the most powerful known anti-inflammatory herbs. It is able to help treat arthritis, gout, and autoimmune disease. It may also be used to relieve headaches, muscular aches, pains and even joint problems. So, if you want to consume turmeric for its amazing health benefits, then, you should prepare this herbal tea.
It can be easily prepared with turmeric powder and water.
How To Make Anti-Inflammatory Turmeric Tea
- 2 tablespoons of grated fresh turmeric root, or 1 full teaspoon of ground organic turmeric (where to find)
- 4 cups of water
- Raw Honey and lemon to taste
- Take four cups of water in a pot and boil it.
- Add the turmeric. Now, simmer for 10 minutes, before straining it.
- When ready, strain the tea through a mesh strainer, and add the honey to taste.
A quick note from our founder-
Over the past year, my friend Dave at PaleoHacks has been working on a secret cookbook with world-renowned Le Cordon Bleu chef Peter Servold.
Well, today this new this new incredible Paleo Cookbook is finally available to be shipped right to your door for FREE
That’s right — as a special launch promotion, we’re offering our brand new Paleo fat loss cookbook to you for free (Chef Pete lost 60 lbs using these recipes!) — All you have to do is just cover a small shipping cost (international shipping is a bit more).
Get your FREE copy of Paleo Eats Here. (Grab this today, because we only ordered a small batch of these cookbooks for this freebie promotion, and they will sell out FAST!)