Turmeric (here) is a safe, effective anti-inflammatory. Did you know that inflammation is the source of most diseases? Turmeric is one of the most powerful known anti-inflammatory herbs. It is able to help treat arthritis, gout, and autoimmune disease. It may also be used to relieve headaches, muscular aches, pains and even joint problems. So, if you want to consume turmeric for its amazing health benefits, then, you should prepare this herbal tea.
It can be easily prepared with turmeric powder and water.
How To Make Anti-Inflammatory Turmeric Tea
- 2 tablespoons of grated fresh turmeric root, or 1 full teaspoon of ground organic turmeric (where to find)
- 4 cups of water
- Raw Honey and lemon to taste
- Take four cups of water in a pot and boil it.
- Add the turmeric. Now, simmer for 10 minutes, before straining it.
- When ready, strain the tea through a mesh strainer, and add the honey to taste.